Next G3N Light Deprivation
Patented pending design using custom made components to make sure the photo period is maintained reliable time after time. Standard with 3-Layer breathable blackout and full airfl ow/cooling capabilities when closed, the Next G3N Light Deprivation is a year around workhorse.
Proven Roll Form Frame
Built from proven roll-formed components, the Next G3N Gothic Arch is both strong and a extremely efficient in its design. The roll form truss and purlins are not only much stronger then standard tubing commonly used in competitors’ greenhouse frames, it also channels condensation away from your plants helping you keep water where you want it.
Designed for Multiple Curtains
The pre-punched roll form frame of the Next G3N Gable is ready to accept two automated screens. This simplifies the installations of a Lightdep and/or energy/shade curtains and brings extreme efficiency capabilities to your greenhouse from the start.
STRENGTH AND FLEXIBILITY
The Next G3N Gothic Arch works as well as a standalone as it does a gutter connect greenhouse. With Standard widths of 24’ and 30’ and infinite customizable widths there is no farm to big and very few spaces too small for this building. Standard gutter heights of 12’ and 14’ give you the ample room to create a no stress environment for your plants.
COMPLETE GROWING SYSTEMS
The Commercial Gothic Arch is not just offered as a greenhouse it is also offered as a complete growing system with options such as:
- Roof Vents
- Sidewall Vents
- Environmental Controls
- Bench Heating
- Roof Vents
- Rolling Bench Systems
- Galvanized steel double truss roll-formed frame with 12’ column spacing
- Roof covering options include inflated double poly and single woven poly
- Multiple standard widths including 24’ and 30’ Infinite custom widths available. Gutter Heights available in 12’ & 14’
- Patent pending NEXT G3N Light Dep system with purpose built components and frame integration
- Blackout system uses high quality 3-layer breathable material and reliable German built drive motors
- Light Traps and housing allow cooling/air exchange capabilities when Light Deprivation is closed
- Unit Heaters, Bench/Floor Heating, Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Environmental control system tailored specifically for this greenhouse structure such as Link4 and Agrowtek
NEXT G3N GREENHOUSE FEATURES
+ Double truss design integrates curtains while strengthen frame
+ Frame designed for a positive light deprivation seal even across gutter connects
+ Can be engineered for infinite widths to accommodate any sizing needs
+ Engineered for heavy snow loads
+ Versatile design allows for multiple ventilation options
Available in 48′, 72′, 96′, 120′ long